openldap data migration issue...

I have got the below error message when I used the slapadd to import my data. I am tring to upgrade my openldap from v2.0.27 to v2.2.15. I was not able to start the slapd (v2.2.15) without modified my schema. I had to changed the syntax's EQUALITY from caseIgnoreMatch to caseIgnoreIA5Match and the syntax's EQALITY from caseIgnoreMatch to numbericStringMatch. Any help would be greatly appreciated?

Following are the error info

slapadd: dn="dc=my.domain,dc=net" (line=6): (64) value of naming attribute 'dc' is not presen
t in entry

Following are my ldif info

dn: dc=my.domain, dc=net
dc: myredhat