Re: fascism

On Tue, 21 Sep 2004, OpenLDAP Post Master wrote:
In my recent post, I requested everyone in this
discussion to avoid inflammatory language.  Though
you acknowledge my request, you have not apparently
attempted to avoid inflammatory language as I
requested.

Your attempts to categorize existing practices as
"fascism" and to wrap your arguments in the flag of
"freedom" are inflammatory and quite inappropriate.

As you have been warned, I expect you avoid use of
inflammatory language.  If you are unwilling or
unable to do so, you should discontinue posting
to lists operated by the OpenLDAP Project.

Have a great life. I've given up on trying to broaden your perspective. I hope you find enlightenment some day.

--
</chris>

-- C.A.R. Hoare