Re: AttributeDescription contains inappropriate characters

At 10:21 AM 9/15/2004, adp wrote:
>What I can't tell from the debug output is what is CAUSING bv to not be
>valid.

Neither can I, but then the debug output doesn't show much of
client's request.

>Is the LDAP client sending a query with a bad string?

It could be, but I cannot tell what the client is sending based
on the output you provided.

>I don't see
>that in the debug output.

Look further up in the log file.

>Could there be something wrong with a schema file?

If the schema contained a bad attribute description,
I'd expect slapd(8) to fail much earlier.

Kurt