[Date Prev][Date Next]
Finding out if server supports ACI's
- To: openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org
- Subject: Finding out if server supports ACI's
- From: Turbo Fredriksson <email@example.com>
- Date: 17 Sep 2004 08:02:44 +0200
- Organization: LDAP/Kerberos expert wannabe
- User-agent: Gnus/5.0808 (Gnus v5.8.8) Emacs/20.7
How is this done nowadays (OpenLDAP 2.2.14)?
Previously (not that long ago - I've tried 2.1 not long ago)
it worked by looking in "-b '' -s base" for the subschemaSubentry
attribute, following that to get the attributeTypes attribute
and OpenLDAPaci was there.
Now it's not! Looking through the code, it seems it's hidden
(marked with SLAP_AT_HIDE). How can I go around this?
And I can't find it in the monitorContext either...