From: owner-openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org
[mailto:owner-openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org] On Behalf Of Rob Tanner
Sent: Thursday, September 16, 2004 7:39 AM
To: OpenLDAP-Software
Subject: How do I use OpenLdap for password authentication w/active
directory

We have several windows 2003 domains, each with their own user accounts
and passwords.  Outside of the windows domains, we use OpenLdap for
authentication for more and more different kinds of services.  How can I
get that black hole called active directory to play in that same arena
and use the password credentials on the openLdap server?

Thanks,
Rob

--
Rob Tanner