[Date Prev][Date Next]
RE: configure: error: Berkeley DB version mismatch
- To: <firstname.lastname@example.org>, "OpenLDAP Software List" <openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org>
- Subject: RE: configure: error: Berkeley DB version mismatch
- From: "Tay, Gary" <Gary_Tay@platts.com>
- Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2004 17:27:19 +0800
- Content-class: urn:content-classes:message
- Thread-index: AcSbADwdQnrBSBKlSzOifEMTNbFcFQAAOUaQAAEh7OA=
- Thread-topic: configure: error: Berkeley DB version mismatch
I found this from google related to your issue and Solaris8/9:
Can u try adding the LD_LIBRARY_PATH in the "./configure" command line?
As I have mentioned this b4, as in the following example:
env CC=gcc CPPFLAGS="-I/usr/local/ssl/include
LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/usr/local/BerkeleyDB.4.2/lib ./configure .......
From: Tay, Gary
Sent: Wednesday, September 15, 2004 5:07 PM
To: 'email@example.com'; OpenLDAP Software List
Subject: RE: configure: error: Berkeley DB version mismatch
I have tried 2.2.13 (many times) and 2.2.15 (just once) on Solaris8
Could u provide the following details for maillist users to help u:
1) full command line of "./configure" including arguments and
environment setting prefixes
2) assuming u r using /bin/sh, output of "set" to show $PATH,
$LD_LIBRARY_PATH and others, assuming u did not overwrite them in
"./configure" using "env" prefix
3) partial config.log showing the errors
4) what version of gcc are u using? (gcc -v)
5) output of "which ld" and "which make"
[mailto:owner-openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org] On Behalf Of Cameron Gregg
Sent: Wednesday, September 15, 2004 4:41 PM
To: OpenLDAP Software List
Subject: Re: configure: error: Berkeley DB version mismatch
> It looks to me like it couldn't find any matching library.
> I had a problem like this with OpenLDAP 2.2.15 under Solaris, but it
> hasn't shown up so far in 2.2.17. Usually it found the library
> correctly running configure a second time under Solaris.
I tried using 2.2.17, still the same error ;-/