[Date Prev][Date Next]
- To: "Openldap list" <openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org>
- Subject: LDAP structure
- From: "West, Michael, Jr (Mike)" <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 9 Sep 2004 13:06:31 -0600
- Content-class: urn:content-classes:message
- Thread-index: AcSWoBvm0zDhOFeySGejMKV93hTpYQ==
- Thread-topic: LDAP structure
Title: LDAP structure
When ldap_initialize is called it returns a pointer to an LDAP structure it allocates. When the operation is finished (after the _bind, ..., _unbind), how do I free the memory that ldap_initialize created for the LDAP structure it returns?
Should I just use free()?