LDAP Problem

***********************
No virus was detected in the attachment no filename

Your mail has been scanned by InterScan MSS.
***********************

 Hi Everyone!

 It's my first time to use LDAP application and I'm really having a hard
time
 setting it up.

 My server is now working and I already created several users on it.  But,
everytime I tried to connect on my LDAP server using Outlook express address
book I received a message that the specified directory cannot be reached.
What could be the cause of the said problem? Im sure the there were no
network connection problem between the two machines that I'm using.

Anyway, my OS is Redhat 9.0 and I'm using openldap-2.0.27-8.

 Hope you could help me with my problem.

 Thank you in advance.

 Best regards,
 Jenn