Re: two problems when migrating from 2.1.30 to 2.2.15

Hallo Kurt,

I have not got your point when you write

See the Berkeley DB documentation for actions required of
> you after making certain kinds of changes to DB_CONFIG.

What are "certain kind of changes"? I was always making
ldapadd with 2.1.30 and log files were deleted. Now I
started with empty db and 2.2.15, log files are not deleted.
Which part of the documentation you mentioned and what are
these changes ?!?

Now about "garbage". I know that "---" is garbage. However
I really don't like going any further RFC when deciding how to
process data, I believe "matter of taste" is out of scope in this discussion.

Though have not understood you message thank you anyway.

Regards, vadim tarassov.