tsl troubles

Hi,

I want to implement LDAP auth at my university. Until now, I've been able to create custom attributes and custom object classes and use without problems. Now, I'm stuck on TLS. What I have now. On the LDAP server I have created a CA and make some certificates to be used by the clients. If I try to connect to LDAP using TLS and a user account (in which I have a ~/.ldaprc where I have specified the path to the client certificates), all works fine. The question is: what options should I use to specify a system wide certificate ? All the tsl_certificatefile & friends options, seems to be user related (ldaprc, ~/.ldaprc).
Anybody have any ideea ?

PS: The certificates were generated as described in http://www.openldap.org/pub/ksoper/OpenLDAP_TLS_howto.html