Re: Multiple passwords. Configurable bind attribute. Etc..

At present, slapd(8) itself will only use userPassword to
verify the directory user's password.  Applications, of
course, may or may not use userPassword to verify
application user passwords.  See the documentation
for particular applications to see what their
capabilities are.

Kurt