Re: Openldap 2.2.17

--On Thursday, August 26, 2004 10:18 PM -0500 Jonathan Carpenter <jonathan@valuelinx.net> wrote:

List,

  I am running Slackware 10.0 and I have been trying to get openldap
2.2.17 To install. If I try to install ldap 2.2.17 with a fresh copy of
slackware 10 I get berkeley db version mismatch. It tells me it was
expecting berkeley 3.1.1 but found 4.2. After looking at the berkeley
database packages the pkgtool shows that berkeley database 3.1.1, 3.1.7,
and 4.2 are all installed. If I remove 3.1.7 and 4.2 the open ldap
configure still says that berkeley 4.2 is installed. I have tried several
work arounds and have had no luck. Has anyone ran in to this issue, and
if so can you help me out?

I've never heard of such a thing. Where did you get 2.2.17? The latest release according to the website is 2.2.15.

--Quanah

--
Quanah Gibson-Mount
Principal Software Developer