Re: slurpd question with GSSAPI

--On Thursday, August 26, 2004 5:28 PM +0000 "Derek T. Yarnell" <derek@cs.umd.edu> wrote:

Thanks, Quanah for all your help. So I changed the sasl-regex as you
said, and i think I have gotten the right db now, but I am getting an
error still, is there a listing to what err=?? is somewhere?

Yes (I actually just answered this a few days ago for someone else, so it is still fresh in my mind) :P

$SRC/include/ldap.h

Dec10 = Hex 0a

Per the section of ldap.h handling these error codes:

#define LDAP_REFERRAL               0x0a /* LDAPv3 */

I bet your updateDN doesn't match the DN of slurpd's bind now that you modified the regexp?

--Quanah

--
Quanah Gibson-Mount
Principal Software Developer