AW: Problems with ldapwhoami -> slapd -> segmentation fault

Yeah, I might try that one day... ;)

I'm not too sure though, the problem is with MIT...
I rather think the problem is somehow with SASL&slapd or slapd by
itself... Slapd really seems to think (by the sasl2 lib, that it
should open /etc/sasldb2 (which has no use in case of GSSAPI...
Or so the manpage says...) So I guess I am missing some kind of
Configuration to this piece or that piece (not slapd.conf, since
that one seems to go for SASL2... ;)

*but* the sample-server and sample-client work together upto the point
Where the client says: Expecting encrypted message (which it says after
It reports authentication OK). Also the saslauthd and testsaslauthd indicate
OK, so I think SASL is not really off...

Must be somthing in slapd then?

In which function is the session_callbacks array actually used? Maybe it
does
Not traverse well enough... And skips the SASL_CB_LIST_END id? (Wild guess!)

Anything else you can think of, Quanah? (and others ;)

Regards,
Guus

---