Re: syncrepl - cannot modify consumer

i still have no solution for this problem. I cannot
modify my consumer openldap server, when it is
connected to provider using syncrepl.

below is my configuration.

server 1(provider):
include
/usr/local/etc/openldap/schema/core.schema
include
/usr/local/etc/openldap/schema/cosine.schema
include
/usr/local/etc/openldap/schema/inetorgperson.schema
include
/usr/local/etc/openldap/schema/nis.schema
include
/usr/local/etc/openldap/schema/misc.schema
include
/usr/local/etc/openldap/schema/samba.schema
include
/usr/local/etc/openldap/schema/redhat/autofs.schema

pidfile         /usr/local/var/run/slapd.pid
argsfile        /usr/local/var/run/slapd.args

database        bdb
suffix          "dc=creepy,dc=net"
rootdn          "cn=Manager,dc=creepy,dc=net"
rootpw          secret
directory       /usr/local/var/openldap-data
index   objectClass     eq
sessionlog 100 1000
Server 2 (consumer)

include
/usr/local/etc/openldap/schema/core.schema
include
/usr/local/etc/openldap/schema/cosine.schema
include
/usr/local/etc/openldap/schema/inetorgperson.schema
include
/usr/local/etc/openldap/schema/nis.schema
include
/usr/local/etc/openldap/schema/misc.schema
include
/usr/local/etc/openldap/schema/samba.schema
include
/usr/local/etc/openldap/schema/redhat/autofs.schema

pidfile         /usr/local/var/run/slapd.pid
argsfile        /usr/local/var/run/slapd.args

database        bdb
suffix          "dc=creepy,dc=net"
rootdn          "cn=Manager,dc=creepy,dc=net"
rootpw          secret
directory       /usr/local/var/openldap-data
syncrepl rid=100
   provider=ldap://192.168.1.129:389
   type=refreshOnly
   interval=00:00:00:30
   searchbase="ou=racoon_city,dc=creepy,dc=net"
   scope=sub
   schemachecking=off
   updatedn="cn=manager,dc=creepy,dc=net"
   bindmethod=simple
   binddn="cn=manager,dc=creepy,dc=net"
   credentials=secret

i ithink i have follow all steps in admin guide. or
maybe not. please if somebody could help me?

thanks a lot

logan

http://au.movies.yahoo.com