Re: Also, Re: What is err=52?

man, 23.08.2004 kl. 14.22 skrev Daniel Henninger:
[...]

> > But I think I realise the source of your problem now. Have you ever
> > checked the properties of the socket? If not, set the appropiate
> > properties (rwxrwxrwx).
>
> Hrm.  Mine are indeed set to:
> srwxr-xr-x   1 root     other          0 Aug 17 08:51 ldapi
>
> Any idea why it works for about 5 days or so and -then- dies?

Read my posting above and note the "????x-mod=0777" bit. Also, just
before the startup line, put "umask 0" on its own line. I have to thank
Victor Duchovny or Liviu Daia for the "umask 0" bit, both Postfix
people. mercurius.intern (mail.barlaeus.nl) running 2.2.15 as
replicator  has been up for around 21 days now and counting, no problems
(the slave is taken up and down like a yoyo by my colleage ;)

--Tonni

--
My other notebook, a Compaq 700EA, is what my cats jump off my knee and
go and sit on, when they've had enough.

mail: tonye@billy.demon.nl
http://www.billy.demon.nl