Re: ldap address book not browseable by Outlook

--On Friday, August 20, 2004 11:18 AM +0200 Mario Ohnewald <mario@bortal.de> wrote:

Hello List!
This post might be slightly off topic, but i am sure someone here knows
the answer ;)
I set up OpenLDAP as my Ldap-address book and i can browse it with
evolution just fine.
In Outlook 2000 (v9.0) i can only search the address book, and not browse
or list it.
And help/ideas/links/tips/hints are welcome.