RE: newbie

Makes sense now, later in the guide they separated the two.

-----Original Message-----
From: Buchan Milne [mailto:bgmilne@obsidian.co.za]
Sent: Thursday, August 19, 2004 8:49 AM
To: Siracusa, David
Cc: openldap-software@openldap.org
Subject: Re: newbie

Siracusa, David wrote:
| I figured I'd add an entry (quickstart).
| My entry file:
|     dn:dc=example,dc=com
|     objectclass: dcObject
|     objectclass: organization
|     o:Example Company
|     dc:example

Try just the first entry one it's own, up to here, then read the man
pages to figure out how to add multiple entries from one file.

|     dn:cn=Manager,dc=example,dc=com
|     objectclass: organizationalRole
|     cn:Manager

- --
Buchan Milne                      Senior Support Technician
Obsidian Systems                  http://www.obsidian.co.za
B.Eng                                RHCE (803004789010797)
Version: GnuPG v1.2.4 (GNU/Linux)

IMPORTANT: The information contained in this email and/or its attachments is confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately by reply and immediately delete this message and all its attachments.  Any review, use, reproduction, disclosure or dissemination of this message or any attachment by an unintended recipient is strictly prohibited.  Neither this message nor any attachment is intended as or should be construed as an offer, solicitation or recommendation to buy or sell any security or other financial instrument.  Neither the sender, his or her employer nor any of their respective affiliates makes any warranties as to the completeness or accuracy of any of the information contained herein or that this message or any of its attachments is free of viruses.