Re: ldapmodify

I am still working on this.  I've tried with and without dashes.  I've tried
with and without the -a switch of ldapmodify.  I've tried dn:
be running into some compatibility issue because I'm using openldap 2.2.6.
If anyone knows some tutorial about ldapmodify I would be really grateful.  I
have RTFM, and my syntax really seems to be exactly what is mentioned there!

Frustratedly yours,
Misty
\