Re: Limit Search Returns by ACL?

Matthew J. Smith wrote:

Is there a way to limit the number of entries returned from a search via
ACL?

For example, I would like anonymous users to receive no more than 10
entries on a given search (to prevent bulk email harvesting), but
authenticated users should be able to read the entire database.

I am currently considering a dedicated instance just for this purpose,
but implementing this as an ACL would be simpler.

Not by ACL; by "limits": see the limits directive in slapd.conf(5) (2.1 and above only)

p.