[Date Prev][Date Next]
RE: openldap versions and silent exit
- To: James Courtney <Jcourtney@inphonic.com>
- Subject: RE: openldap versions and silent exit
- From: Quanah Gibson-Mount <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2004 18:48:31 -0700
- Cc: openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org
- Content-disposition: inline
- In-reply-to: <6991EE283F61E04A957B5368C576557725010B@camail02.ipcfcdom.inphonic.com>
- References: <6991EE283F61E04A957B5368C576557725010B@camail02.ipcfcdom.inphon ic.com>
--On Tuesday, August 10, 2004 9:02 PM -0400 James Courtney
Thanks Quanah, not 2.2.13 perl the "stable" designation? Where can I
find the major changes for 2.2.x vs 2.1.25? Anywhere online or just
release notes in the tarball?
There were some issues in 2.2.13 release I wanted to not have, so I moved
to 2.2.15. It has been stable in my dev, test, and production environments.
Release information can be found here:
I suggest reading the man pages carefully for 2.2, as moving straight to
2.1 to 2.2 can be non-straightforward.
Note that you will have to export and re-import your database, as the
underlying storage mechanism (hash) has changed (to btree's) for the
Pay particular attention to ACL syntax. I suggest reading:
Principal Software Developer
GnuPG Public Key: http://www.stanford.edu/~quanah/pgp.html