[Date Prev][Date Next]
RE: replica log management
- To: "Open LDAP Software List \(E-mail\)" <openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org>
- Subject: RE: replica log management
- From: "James Courtney" <Jcourtney@inphonic.com>
- Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2004 17:15:21 -0400
- Content-class: urn:content-classes:message
- Thread-index: AcR/F5QjZYvBk5fMSqirHVyemahg4wAB33Jw
- Thread-topic: replica log management
Okay, my fault. I should have watched the logs for longer as slurpd truncates the replica logs regularly so no maintenance is necessary.
[mailto:owner-openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org]On Behalf Of James Courtney
Sent: Tuesday, August 10, 2004 1:21 PM
To: Open LDAP Software List (E-mail)
Subject: replica log management
Has anyone addressed replica log management for the replica logs generated by slurpd. I just set up replication but I'm concerned about the eventual growth of these logs and would like a way to rotate and compress them if possible. Does anyone have a good tried and true approach without bringing down slapd/slurpd?