Re: replica log management

--On Tuesday, August 10, 2004 4:21 PM -0400 James Courtney <Jcourtney@inphonic.com> wrote:

Has anyone addressed replica log management for the replica logs
generated by slurpd.  I just set up replication but I'm concerned about
the eventual growth of these logs and would like a way to rotate and
compress them if possible.  Does anyone have a good tried and true
approach without bringing down slapd/slurpd?

Huh? The slurpd replog file takes care of itself, there is no need to manage or rotate it. If you are getting reject log files, then your replication isn't set up correctly.

--Quanah

--
Quanah Gibson-Mount
Principal Software Developer