RE: Openldap, Berkeley, Kerberos and Sasl question.

--On Monday, August 09, 2004 6:11 PM -0400 "Chapman, Kyle" <Kyle_Chapman@G1.com> wrote:

doesn't cyrus-sasl2, after make install completes, mention you should
create a symlink to your plugin dir?  ie ln -s <install path>
/usr/lib/sasl2?  i thought it mentions that libsasl2 will default to look
in /usr/lib/sasl2 for plugins...  or you could set SASL_PATH env var to
the plugins dir.

Quite possible, but I've never had to do that. I install everything into /usr/local, and don't need to create any symlinks, and that works just fine.. ;) I would suspect it depends on how SASL is compiled, where it is stored, and where it is told to look.

--Quanah

--
Quanah Gibson-Mount
Principal Software Developer