2.2.15 relocatable RPM package

Hello
I've built relocatable RPM package for openldap 2.2.15.
By relocatable I mean that you can install theses packages as a whole in a subdirectory without breaking the system rpm dependencies.
For example in Fedora Core2 you can install these packages in directory /usr/local/openldap-2.2.15 without conflict with the openldap-2.1.30-1 officially distributed with your system.
Exemple of installation:
rpm -ivh --prefix=/usr/local/openldap-2.2.15-1 /usr/src/redhat/RPMS/i386/openldap-*2.2.15-1*.rpm

This implies a certains amount of editing to relfect that scpecific PATH in slapd.conf and ldap init.d startup script !
Everything is explain in detail in a README file included in the package and direclty browsable at:
http://www.int-evry.fr/mci/user/procacci/SRPMS/README-openldap-2.2.15-jehan.txt

Source package available at
http://www.int-evry.fr/mci/user/procacci/SRPMS/

Binaries for FC2 at: