[Date Prev][Date Next]
Re: Building 2.2.15 Berkeley issue
- To: openldap <openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org>
- Subject: Re: Building 2.2.15 Berkeley issue
- From: Greg Matthews <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 02 Aug 2004 11:06:41 +0100
- In-reply-to: <DA6E4A47C36430BE6CD57BB1@cadabra-dsl.stanford.edu>
- Organization: iTSS
- References: <7A1D7964C7C943419AB6D2C32338385304111C6C@excsrv44.mayo.edu> <410AC7DF.email@example.com> <DA6E4A47C36430BE6CD57BB1@cadabra-dsl.stanford.edu>
just a data point.
On Sat, 2004-07-31 at 00:57, Quanah Gibson-Mount wrote:
> >> Then I do a ./configure --prefix=/usr/local/openldap-2.2.15
> >> It fails with:
> >> checking for Berkeley DB link (default)... no
> >> checking for Berkeley DB link (-ldb42)... no
> >> checking for Berkeley DB link (-ldb-42)... no
> >> checking for Berkeley DB link (-ldb-4.2)... yes
> >> checking for Berkeley DB version match... no
> >> configure: error: Berkeley DB version mismatch
> > And you then looked in config.log to see what went wrong, and it said
> I'm seeing this consistently too. Just run configure again, and it should
> be happy.
> I've seen this since 2.2.14 was released. And the config.log isn't helpful.
I've not seen it and I've built 2.2.14 and 2.2.15 on 3 different
machines very recently. However, I also set LD_LIBRARY_PATH before
running configure. In all I set the following:
All required software (openssl, sasl, BerkeleyDB OpenLDAP) compiles fine
on Linux/Solaris gcc/studio using this env.
iTSS Wallingford 01491 692445