Re: About userSMIMECertificate&userPKCS12 attributes

Thanks for your answer. > Kurt & Ciao, Michael

In confirmation of ldap api additionally, native ldap string can be gotten by ldap_get_values()
although attributes syntax is "binary". ldap_get_values_len() only can be used to get ";binary"
an unnative ldap string. <--- Is this right?

Best regards

Zhang Pu zhang@fjh.fujitsu.com