fre, 30.07.2004 kl. 17.28 skrev Franck DARRAS:

> But when I want to use the sasl to generate the password with the
> command i have a problem. I write this command
> saslpasswd2 -c newuser
> Password: ##
> Again (for verification): ##

Dunno why you're doing this. For mumble-md5 the user passwords should be
in the DIT in clear text.

> but when i want to use the search i open an fault segmentation of LDAP
> /usr/local/bin/ldapsearch -Y DIGEST-MD5 -U toto -S -b "dc=myweb,dc=com"
> 'cn=newuser*' -h "MYIP"
> I obtain this error
> ldap_sasl_interactive_bind_s: Can't contact LDAP server (-1)

> daemon: select: listen=6 active_threads=0 tvp=NULL
> Erreur de segmentation
> I find a problem but i don't find solution.

Looks like your compile is mixing up SASL1 and SASL2 libs. Do an ldd (or
strings, if you've compiled with static libs) on the slapd binary.

My resume - CV - says that I speak a few languages fluently. I
have academic qualifications in all of them. It doesn't mention
"catese" or "dogese". I speak fluent catese and reasonable dogese,
but I've never taken any exams in them, never needed to.

mail: tonye@billy.demon.nl