SyncREPL Testing

We're testing sync repl with 2.2.14, but getting no where -

We've tried...

test master:
cd /var/lib/ldap
slapcat -n1 > /tmp/ldap.ldif
rm -f *
ln -s /opt/dsa/etc/openldap/DB_CONFIG
slapadd -p -w -l /tmp/ldap.ldif
chown ldap.ldap *
slapcat -m > /tmp/consumer.ldif
cd /tmp
scp /tmp/consumer.ldif root@testclient:/tmp

test consumer:
cd /var/lib/ldap
rm -f *
ln -s /etc/openldap/DB_CONFIG
slapadd -r -n1 < /tmp/consumer.ldif
chown ldap.ldap *

The servers run OK but no replication occurs.  We also tried starting the client
with an empty database directory (except for the DB_CONFIG).  Upon starting the
consumer it 'downloads' MOST of the database from the master, but not an entire
copy.  Then no additional sycronization occures.

test master slapd.conf -

sessionlog 100 256

test consumer slapd.conf -

syncrepl rid=100
  provider=ldap://testmaster.morrison.iserv.net:389
  type=refreshAndPersist
  searchbase="o=Morrison Industries,c=US"
  filter="(objectclass=*)"
  scope=sub
  schemachecking=off
  updatedn="cn=SyncRepl,o=Morrison Industries,c=US"
  bindmethod=simple
  binddn="uid=testconsumer,ou=Replication,ou=SubSystems,o=Morrison Industries,c=US"
  credentials=***************

Adam Tauno Williams
Network & Systems Administrator
Morrison Industries