only Kerberos authentication

Hi everybody,

Ijust installed an Openldap directory and configured
it to authenticate against Kerberos 5.

Everythings are working fine - except that actually,
users can both authenticate with Kerberos or LDAP -
but I just want kerberos authentication.(so I don't
have to maintain 2 passwords database)

I think that I've forgot something in my slapd.conf
to allow only gssapi binds to the directory.

I have seen with a graphical tool that i can choose a
password method for my users like clear crypt
sha...but not sasl.

How can I set only gssapi authentication for Openldap
?

Thanks for your answers...

Regards

Retrouver toute la légende sur <www.nostalgie.com>