Export Control Classification Number (ECCN) For openLDAP

My company is interested in embedding openLDAP in our enterprise software
product suite. We export our software to other countries around the world
(obviously not Cuba, Iran, Sudan, Iraq, Libya, North Korea, Syria, etc.).
We need to know what the Export Control Classification Number (ECCN) for
openLDAP since it contains encryption code. The US government requires an
ECCN classification for all software exported that contains some form of
encryption.

Does anyone in the group know what the ECCN classification for openLDAP or
can point me in the right direction ?

Thanks

Rick