Groups

Title: Message
Hello everyone,

When using group restrictions in ACLs or when using dynamic groups, does OpenLDAP expect group entries to be of objectClass groupOfNames, or does it only require entries to have the member attributes.

The reason I ask is because I need to two "methods" of grouping: posixGroups and groupOfNames styles.  Since both are structural, I was hoping to make a new objectclass that would be AUX and allow for the member attribute (because posix searches *have* to be objectclass posixGroup according to the RFC).

??