Re: Replication Problem

Sorry i foret to include the ACL .. there is the ACL i am already using .. is it OK ?

access to attr=userPassword
        by self write
        by anonymous auth
        by dn="cn=Manager,dc=softvoyage,dc=com" write
        by dn="cn=replicator,ou=System,dc=softvoyage,dc=com" write
        by * none

access to *
        by dn="cn=Manager,dc=softvoyage,dc=com" write
        by dn="cn=replicator,ou=System,dc=softvoyage,dc=com" write
        by * read

For the root password i dont really care for the moment.. the ldap server is innaccessible for the outside world and the pasword will change when i put the ldap in production.