Replication Problem

Hi,

   I know many people asked this question but im not able to establish a two way replication with 1 master and 1 slave. Does i need to add a referral object into my directory ? I followed the documentation and i always get this errors

on the .rej file:

ERROR: Referral
replica: slave1.ldap:389
time: 1090590585.0

on the Slave ldap.log file:

Jul 23 09:54:27 fraggles slapd[17969]: conn=2 op=3 MOD dn="cn=master.ldap,ou=Hosts,dc=softvoyage,dc=com"
Jul 23 09:54:27 fraggles slapd[17969]: conn=2 op=3 MOD attr=description entryCSN modifiersName modifyTimestamp
Jul 23 09:54:27 fraggles slapd[17969]: conn=2 op=3 RESULT tag=103 err=10 text=

And there is all my config files:

/var/openldap/slapd.conf  on the master

database        bdb
suffix          "dc=softvoyage,dc=com"
rootdn          "cn=Manager,dc=softvoyage,dc=com"
rootpw          {MD5}TCKjnd9NwiJ9H9YDoZJTEg==
directory       /var/lib/ldap

index   objectClass,uid,uidNumber,gidNumber     eq
index   cn,mail,surname,givenname               eq,subinitial
access to attr=userPassword
        by self write
        by anonymous auth
        by dn="cn=Manager,dc=softvoyage,dc=com" write
        by dn="cn=replicator,ou=System,dc=softvoyage,dc=com" write
        by * none

access to *
        by dn="cn=Manager,dc=softvoyage,dc=com" write
        by dn="cn=replicator,ou=System,dc=softvoyage,dc=com" write
        by * auth

replica host=slave1.ldap:389
        binddn="cn=Manager, dc=softvoyage, dc=com"
        bindmethod=simple credentials="ldaptest"

replogfile /var/lib/ldap/replica/replog

and the slapd.conf on the slave

database        bdb
suffix          "dc=softvoyage,dc=com"
rootdn          "cn=Manager,dc=softvoyage,dc=com"
rootpw          {MD5}TCKjnd9NwiJ9H9YDoZJTEg==

directory       /var/lib/ldap

index   objectClass,uid,uidNumber,gidNumber     eq
index   cn,mail,surname,givenname               eq,subinitial

updatedn        "cn=replicator,ou=System,dc=softvoyage,dc=com"
updateref       "ldap://192.168.211.145:389";

Please i readeed all the Mailing lists archives and all the Openldap online documentation and im not able to do replication.  Please if someone can help me it would be very nice.

Thanks

Stephane Boisvert
Network Operator
Softvoyage Inc.