[Date Prev][Date Next]
Can't delete empty ou
- To: <openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org>
- Subject: Can't delete empty ou
- From: "Jarod Beekman" <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2004 07:28:17 -0700
- Content-class: urn:content-classes:message
- Thread-index: AcRuZcyKmWQ0Bh1lTWuci87yDl9gOQ==
- Thread-topic: Can't delete empty ou
I have an ou that once contained several objects. I deleted the
objects from within the ou but have been unable to remove the ou itself.
ldapdelete gives the following error:
Delete Result: Operation not allowed on non-leaf (66)
Additional info: subtree delete not supported
A subtree search on the ou returns nothing but the ou itself and I can't
see any children beneath it. The hasSubordinates attribute is still
I'm not sure if there's something that qualifies as a child object
making this ou non-leaf that I can't see in a regular ldapsearch or if
there is some other issue, anyone seen this before or have some advice?
RedHat EL AS 3
Senior Systems Engineer
Network and Operations
Azusa Pacific Univ.