change password not possible for all users

Hi list

I have an issue with ACL's  for attribute userPassword .

The entry in slapd.conf  is
access to attr=userPassword
       by self write
       by anonymous auth
       by dn="cn=Manager,dc=rfsystems,dc=de" write
       by * none

For a user like
"cn=Nobody,dc=rfsystems,dc=de"
it is possible to change the his password, but a user like
"cn=Nobody,ou=sales,dc=rfsystems,dc=de"
it is not.
I tried several entries for userPassword, but it doesn't work.
What do i wrong.

Any advice is appreciated.

ps: please, don'T tell me read slapd.access or something like that. I tried it before.

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Jürgen Magin

# # # OCTOGON Software Development GmbH #
# http://www.octo-soft.de #
# #
# Jürgen Magin, Einsteinstr. 11, D 68519 Viernheim #
# #
# Tel : +49 6204/914874 #
# Fax : +49 6204/914875 #
# EMail : gaston@octo-soft.de #