[Date Prev][Date Next]
Trouble compiling openldap
- To: "OpenLDAP" <openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org>
- Subject: Trouble compiling openldap
- From: "Hutchins, Mike" <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2004 10:17:50 -0600
- Content-class: urn:content-classes:message
- Thread-index: AcRtq+/hJP9FtRQbSEOE0WA2SrPXwQ==
- Thread-topic: Trouble compiling openldap
Ok, so I am building a new dev box, and cannot for the life of me get OL
to compile. I get the famous cannot find BerkeleyDB error. I have used
env CPPFLAGS="-I/usr/local/BerkeleyDB.4.1/include" \
./configure --enable-slurpd --enable-syslog --sysconfdir=/etc
It is not happy. Says it can't find db.h in the config.log, but it is
there. Am I totally having a Monday brain fart?
Btw, I have compiled Berkeley 4.2 and its ol version 2.2.14.