[Date Prev][Date Next]
Attribute mapping between active directory and eDirectory.
- To: <openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org>
- Subject: Attribute mapping between active directory and eDirectory.
- From: "Lalitha Chandramouli" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2004 14:10:41 -0700
- Content-class: urn:content-classes:message
- Thread-index: AcRrdyLAJNzQUY/NQ0KzIJCfKCt7BAAAOjjAAABPM4A=
- Thread-topic: Welcome to openldap-software
I am using windows active directory to do ldapsearch queries. I am doing an ldapsearch that returns the proxyAddresses and member attribute of the search.
I have to do the same query on different directory servers like Novell Directory, iPlanet Directory server, etc. I tried to find a mapping for the attributes but i didnt get much information. Can any of you point me in the right direction as to how to do the mapping of the attributes that are available on different directory servers.