Re: solution to problems building under cygwin?

Alan Jaynes wrote:

What would you suggest then to get OpenLDAP up and running on a Windows system? I'm trying to mate it with the NetMeeting Directory Kit, which requires compilation with the --enable-shell option, and none of the binaries have it. Would compiling with MSYS be any better or different?

MSYS will probably work; I have MSYS installed here but I haven't tried to build with it.
-- Howard Chu
Chief Architect, Symas Corp. Director, Highland Sun
http://www.symas.com http://highlandsun.com/hyc