Re: need upgrade help

Thank you,
So please let me get this straight, all i have to do
to make my upgrade goes well are:
- backup my previous LDAP database using slapcat
- install sleepycat bdb to support my new version of
openldap (is it necesessary?)
- compile, build, and install my new version of
openldap
- restore the LDAP database

are these step correct?

thanks in advance for your help