Re[2]: Getting started

Hei =(;-) to you too,

well I looked there of course, but find documentation that doesn't really
help me getting started setting things up.  Apparently I needs all kinds of
different things installed before installing OpenLDAP.

So I figured I would just ask, like I did when LDAP wasn't an slapd, *grin*,
thing yet.

but hei, *S*, thanks for all your help and your positive attitude,

Ron

>Hei, this is great.  It takes much more time to subscribe to the mailing
>list and to think, write and post a message than to just get to the home
>page of http://www.openldap.org/ and look right in the middle:
>
>    *
>          o OpenLDAP Admin Guide
>          + Quick Start Guide
>          o Manual Pages
>    o Roadmap
>
>p.
>
>--
>Pierangelo Masarati
>mailto:pierangelo.masarati@sys-net.it
>

>    SysNet - via Dossi,8 27100 Pavia Tel: +390382573859 Fax: +390382476497

1879:
     Thomas Edison gets an idea, and his brother Timmy says,
     "Hey, what's that thing over your head?
 Ron Croonenberg               | Phone: 1 765 658 4761
 Technology Coordinator        | Fax:   1 765 658 4732

 Department of ComputerScience | e-mail : ronc@DePauw.edu
 DePauw University             |
 Julian Science & Math Center  |
 602 South College Ave.        |