Re: OpenLDAP 2.2.13 - acls - what is wrong?

Pierangelo Masarati wrote:

2.2 ACLs work fine; your ACLs might be wrong.

See http://www.openldap.org/faq/data/cache/1081.html

for details.

p.

Dear guys,

I've been installed an OpenLDAP 2.2.13 replacing 2.1.x that was working well, but now the acls don´t working. Here is an example:

access to dn="uid=.*,ou=users,dc=unitech,dc=intra"
attrs=mail,gecos,sn,entry
by * read

So I read the docs and turn it into:

access to dn.one="uid=.*,ou=users,dc=unitech,dc=intra"
attrs=mail,gecos,sn,entry
by * read

But it still won't working. When I completely comment the acl it works
but in a manner I don't want ( anyone can see all the fields), so as
when I put out the attrs statement. WhatÅ› wrong?

Anyone can help?

Thanks a lot! Was a mistake.

Sergio Pires