Re: slapd segfaults with SASL/GSSAPI binds

--On Wednesday, July 07, 2004 8:29 PM -0500 Christopher Schadl <cschadl@satan.org.uk> wrote:

Oh yeah, here is the gdb backtrace from the crash.  It seems to be
happening in some private bdb function, did I miss a patch somewhere?  I
applied the two patches provided by sleepycat when I downloaded BDB, and
all of the tests completed just fine when I built openldap.

No, there are only the two patches.

osaka:~# gdb

(gdb) file /usr/local/libexec/slapd
Reading symbols from /usr/local/libexec/slapd...(no debugging symbols
found)...

Note this is a stripped binary, so not too useful. You should copy over the unstripped binary from the servers/slapd/.libs/ area.

[Switching to Thread 2051 (LWP 11815)]
0x40075872 in __db_associate_arg ()
   from /usr/local/BerkeleyDB.4.2/lib/libdb-4.2.so
(gdb) backtrace
# 0  0x40075872 in __db_associate_arg ()

Are all the DB files owned by slapd:slapd?

--Quanah

--
Quanah Gibson-Mount
Principal Software Developer