Replication Problem

Hello Everybody,
I thought I was quite skilled with OpenLDAP, but now I've doubts. I'm doing
replication with slurpd for a really long time, but I don't know what to do.

I have a ha cluster with openldap on both nodes. My running version is
2.0.23, now I want to upgrade to 2.1.30 (I know, 2.2 is not bad, but I can't
get the deb-package working).

So first, I upgraded the inaktive node on 2.1.30. Changes in LDAP should be
recorded on the first Node in the replogfile. So I changed my UserShell two
times.

Now I want to copy the replog and the slapd-configuration file to the second
node, and call slurpd manually with the -o option. Should work, shouldn't
it?

In fact, the slurpd process reads the configuration and adds the replicas
how it should do, but it doesn't read any changes from my replogfile.

Debug-Output:

Config: (replica host=172.16.0.2:389
"binddn=cn=Manager,o=dresdner-bank,c=de" bindmethod=simple credentials=work)
Config: ** successfully added replica "172.16.0.2:389"
Config: (replogfile     /export/ldap/ldapreplica/repfile)
Config: (suffix         "o=dresdner-bank,c=de")
Config: (rootdn         "cn=Manager, o=dresdner-bank, c=de")
Config: (updatedn       "cn=Manager, o=dresdner-bank, c=de")
Config: (rootpw         "work")
Config: (directory      /export/ldap/ldapdb)
Config: (index objectClass                       eq,pres)
Config: (index ou,cn,surname                     eq,pres,sub  )
Config: (index uidNumber,gidNumber               eq,pres)
Config: (index uid,memberUid                     eq,pres,sub)
Config: (index nisMapName                        eq,pres,sub)
Config: (index description,nisMapEntry          eq,pres,sub )
Config: (access to attr=userPassword by self write by anonymous auth by
dn="cn=Manager,o=dresdner-bank,c=de" write by * none)
Config: (access to attr=SolarisBindPassword by
dn="cn=Manager,o=dresdner-bank,c=de" write by * none)
Config: (access to * by self write by dn="cn=Manager,o=dresdner-bank,c=de"
write by * read)
Config: ** configuration file successfully read and parsed
Processing in one-shot mode:
0 total replication records in file,
0 replication records to process.
begin replication thread for 172.16.0.2:389
end replication thread for 172.16.0.2:389
slurpd: terminated.

the slurpd.replog:

replica: 172.16.0.2:389
time: 1088421870
dn: uid=p011021, ou=People, o=dresdner-bank, c=de
changetype: modify
replace: loginShell
loginShell: /bin/csh
-

replica: 172.16.0.2:389
time: 1088425293
dn: uid=p011021, ou=People, o=dresdner-bank, c=de
changetype: modify
replace: loginShell
loginShell: /bin/ksh
-