[Date Prev][Date Next]
Re: Openldap and Samba
- To: OpenLDAP-software@OpenLDAP.org
- Subject: Re: Openldap and Samba
- From: Matt Ingram <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2004 14:17:30 -0400
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.0; en-US; rv:1.4) Gecko/20030624 Netscape/7.1 (ax)
the only other schema I'm including right now is the core.schema.
an example of the error message is:
Starting ldap-server/etc/openldap/schema/inetorgperson.schema: line 128: Duplicate attributeType: "0.9.2342.19200300.100.1.55"
startproc: exit status of parent of /usr/lib/openldap/slapd: 1
At 07:18 AM 6/25/2004, Matt Ingram wrote:
Old. You should consider updating to a more recent release.
A tutorial I found says for ldap to handle samba it requires
When I have both cosine.schema and inetorgperson.schema and I restart ldap it complains of duplicate attributes (cosine and inetorgperson share several attributes).
What were the complaints? What other files were you including?
How do you get around this ?
Make sure that no schema description is provided to slapd(8)
more than once.
Unix Administrator, IS
Canadian Bank Note Company, Limited