Re: Solaris LDAP client

Hello Dinni...

As you may have noticed there are two ways of doing this with solaris >=
version 8. You can use the PADL modules or you can use native Solaris
modules. Just make sure that you have a recent patch cluster on your sol
box and it works just fine. (Better behave than Linux in many ways).

GREG

--
Greg Matthews
iTSS Wallingford	01491 692445