Entry addition conflict

So far I only migrated the /etc/passwd file into the LDAP server, now I want to migrate the /etc/group file.
However, I created the group.ldif file, but when I tried to added it I get the following error:

ldapadd -x -D "cn=Manager,dc=personal-pc,dc=com" -W -f /etc/openldap/group.ldif
Enter LDAP Password:
adding new entry "cn=root,ou=Group,dc=personal-pc,dc=com"
ldapadd: update failed: cn=root,ou=Group,dc=personal-pc,dc=com
ldap_add: No such object (32)
        matched DN: dc=personal-pc,dc=com

cn=root,ou=Group,dc=personal-pc,dc=com LDIF entry:
dn: cn=root,ou=Group,dc=personal-pc,dc=com
objectClass: posixGroup
objectClass: top
cn: root
userPassword: {crypt}x