Re: Trouble with Authenticating...

What does your ldap_init line look like? Are you checking for problems there?

Try also using <x-tad-bigger>ldap_perror() </x-tad-bigger>to print you error. I think sometimes it gives a little bit more detailed information.

Run your server with -d 256 and look at the output when your code is run. This might give a further clue as to what is wrong.

-Patrick