Re: scaling openldap for performance

--- Quanah Gibson-Mount <quanah@stanford.edu> wrote:
> I would suggest you run GDB on the running process,
> and then run your tests
> to make it segfault, and then do a backtrace, etc.
[snip]

 Thanks Quanah, based on your and howards suggestions
i will re-run athe 20-50-100 user tests with debugging
enabled through gdb.

 I ain't a code guru so please don't expect too much
oof me here. I will watch out for all necessary errors
pre/post segfault and let ya know.

 If there may be anything specific to watch out for do
lemme know please.

Trevor

> --Quanah

=====
|  \) /    Scaling FLOSS in the Enterprise   \ (/ |
|_|_  \        trevorwarren@yahoo.com        / _|_|