RE: Install failure on AIX of openldap-2.1.30

Donn,

Thanks for the suggestions...
...I have now successfully built and installed openldap 2.1.30
on aix 5.1 with the following configure:

	CC=xlc_r        \
	CPPFLAGS="-I/usr/local/include \
          -I/usr/local/ssl/include \
          -I/usr/local/BerkeleyDB.4.2/include" \
	LDFLAGS="-L/usr/local/ssl/lib     \
             -L/usr/local/lib \
             -L/usr/local/BerkeleyDB.4.2/lib" \
	MKDEP=/dnload/ldap_dir/openldap-2.1.30/build/mkdep.aix \
	./configure --with-cyrus-sasl  \
            --enable-bdb       \
            --with-kerberos    \
            --disable-shared   \
            --enable-static    \
            --disable-ipv6

I now have a run-time problem, but I'll open another thread
for it.

Thanks also to Kyle Chapman for his suggestion.

-tony